sábado, 24 de octubre de 2020

Nothing is forever

My very best concert experience thus far was seeing Jorge González live in Movistar arena on maybe 3 years ago, the name of concert is Nada es para siempre and was a tribute concert where many Chilean musicians participated in the show. I went to see all musicians with my friend because we love Los prisioneros, and Jorge Gonzales he was a vocalist and songwriter to this band, then we know we are going to sing songs of them.

Los prisioneros are one of the chilean great band and beginning in san Miguel in the 80s ,but the music is heard to this day, especially by the social content.  

Back to de concert, the show was so emotional. I remember the end of the show the general atmosphere was so intimate, I think everyone cried because jorge went out on stage, after the accident he had, and tried to sing. I think it was the most magical moment of the show, that and when he sing el baile de los que sobran with tapia, really was very exciting moment.

1 comentario:

Life things

 Repeating a little the last post, i am a student of graphic design and the true is that i dont know what to do with about  the all themes f...