sábado, 17 de octubre de 2020

From chile to ...

 




Sincerely, i didn't had a opportunity to travel much, but i have always wanted to go to Argentina, expecifically Buenos Aires. I always considered a very culture capital where the conservation your arquiterture its very important. Among the more important construction are La casa rosada, its the goverment palace, Colon Theatre and the famous Obelisco.

If I went there, I would take me a picture with Mafalda statue in san telmo and know more history about Quino and its memorable character. I would too walk for the street watching old architecture and listening music in some bar (maybe i will learn to dancing tango jajaja) drinking fernet and eating good local food. I would like to visit Buenos Aires, but I wouldn't like to live there , because always i planned like a trip, no like a projection from my life. but who knows, maybe when i go, i will like it and stay. 

2 comentarios:

  1. Great. If I went to Buenos Aires I would like to go to the neighborhood "La Boca"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I came from Argentina, buenos aires and the time i spend there was great, very beautiful city and a lot to do

    ResponderEliminar

Life things

 Repeating a little the last post, i am a student of graphic design and the true is that i dont know what to do with about  the all themes f...