viernes, 30 de octubre de 2020

For the old times.

 If i start thinking in my childhood, i remember my holidays in South of Chile. Alls vacations we went to there with my mama and brother, its went so great because we got together all family group of part of my mama then was we many cousins and we played all day, in the afternoon too we went to the river and we comeback to eat bread warm for night finish played. I remember so well the night there, especially two things. First, the sky was amazing because there was not much light then I saw all the starts and second, there were many firefly, it was really magical. 

Probably the unique case in where i liked wake up early saturday is when i was a child, all because i loved the cartoons and on saturdays they gave all morning in "Zoolo tv" and " El Club de los tigritos" , my favorite cartoons are digimon, the rugrats , hey arnold! and more. In the school , with my friends,  we imagined that we were characters of the series and played like this (shame) ajjajaj. Beautiful times :)

2 comentarios:

  1. I think I've never seen a firefly in my life, you must be one of the luckiest persons in the woorld!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. a would love to see a firefly, they must be so beautyful!

    ResponderEliminar

Life things

 Repeating a little the last post, i am a student of graphic design and the true is that i dont know what to do with about  the all themes f...